Key Holding – What You Need to Know
February 27, 2017
What is Keyholding
Businesses and homeowners are increasingly looking at ways to enhance security in order to protect themselves from the evolving threat of theft and vandalism.
You may have heard about keyholding services but are a little unsure as to how it all works. A keyholding service could be the perfect solution to enhance the safety and security of your business, including your employees, and your home. It is a very straightforward service which provides added peace of mind and protection. Here are some things that you need to know about this popular and effective way of ensuring that you have optimum security.
Keyholding – what you need to know
- A key holding service means that if your alarm goes off, an experienced Response Officer will carry out a full inspection to ensure the premises are safe.
- All mobile patrol officers are accredited security dog handlers whilst providing a service which is fully compliant with your insurer’s requirements and the Corporate Manslaughter Act to ensure that your employees are safe.
- Response officers can usually respond to an alarm within minutes, providing you with an extremely efficient service
- All keys are securely logged and stored, giving you added peace of mind
- Your employees will feel safer leaving the premises, particularly if it is late at night
- You will receive expert advice on the security of your premises
- Staff are highly experienced and trained to the very highest standards, offering only the highest levels of professionalism
- The service is discreet and flexible
A key holding service could end up saving you significant amounts of money in the long run., particularly if your home or business are left unoccupied for long periods of time and your employees feel nervous securing the premises, especially in the evening. If you want added peace of mind that your home and business are safe and secure, a key holding service is highly recommended. Contact us now to discuss your requirements about our Keyholding service